Transcript Services for Tertiary Institutions
Our automated system gives students the freedom to request transcripts online, 24/7 from anywhere in the world without ever stepping foot in university offices. Transcripts are delivered to academic institutions, prospective employers and other recipients through our integrated Electronic Transcript Delivery Network or by traditional surface mail.
The Electronic Transcript Exchange of Nigeria (ETX-NG) enables participants (i.e., universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and other educational institutions) to securely exchange electronic transcripts with each other via our secure network. ETX-NG will also be connected to the Students Clearing House in USA to allow transcript exchange with over 3,000 universities and colleges in America.
The network consists of secure servers that support various protocols for transferring files. Files can be sent to the exchange using a variety of protocols and methods.
Once the recipient is determined, the files are delivered to the recipient’s secure FTP mailbox, where they can be retrieved at any time and frequently.
Finally! No more phone calls, forms to fill out or data to enter. Transcripts On Demand speeds up delivery, lower costs and frees up time so you can focus on improving student service.
Our service incorporates all the features institutions need to offer state-of-the-art online transcript ordering:
- Order collection and validation.
- Payment card processing (all major payment cards accepted globally and locally by integration to eTranzact and Interswitch).
- Ability to sign transcripts digitally.
- Option to apply document controls to manage transcript access and usage after delivery.
- Electronic, expedited, and standard delivery options (e.g., overnight delivery or regular mail).
- Consent form collection and archival.
- Transcript request and real-time status tracking.
- Automated email confirmations and updates and audit trail of all transactions.
- Customer support for you, your students, and your alumni.